Re: stainless steel tie rod bracing

I have experienced galling w/ bare SS nuts & bolts use w/o anti-seize compounds, was too lazy to look for it & out it on.  :(

I have seldom use SS components w/ non-SS components but when I have done so; no galling

The typical "fix" in aerospace is for nuts to have baked dry lube finish or SS nuts can be silver plated

We commonly used MS21043; a SS deformed hex lock nuts, silver plated.
NEVER had a galling problem with these on any type fastener

Bare aluminim & SS in any combo should get some sort of anti-seize lube to prevent nasty headaches.  :)

cheers
Bob