Re: Pedestrian Bridge Bearing

A little curiousity, but I don't think that amount of camber gets you to ADA if the bridge is required to meet that (odd that it wouldn't be for a DOT project).  Personal opinion here, but that's alot.  I keep my pedestrian bridges to 1/2% of span length, but that's my preference based on how I like things to look.

Curt Fortenberry, P.E.