RE: Structural Engineering Hall of Fame

Tom Paulay – came up with the idea of capacity design for reinforced concrete to resist seismic loads

-----Original Message-----
From: Polhemus, Bill [mailto:BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com]
Sent:
Friday, January 20, 2006 5:17 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Structural Engineering Hall of Fame

Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:38:26 -0500 "Jeremy White" <jwhite(--nospam--at)holbertapple.com> writes:

Hello Everyone,

I’m working on creating a Structural Engineering Hall of Fame online.  Can anyone give me some prominent structural engineers (alive or not) and structures that should be included.  Also, any other ideas for this project are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeremy White

 http://tinyurl.com/colku