Re: PCA Column by pacstrructurepoint / any other alternatives

Oh, PCAStructurepoint Support has provide another means to verify my license of using pcaColumn by checking with my communication card.

It has been working for me since November.

According with them, my problem with the computer is rather unique.

Sam