Re: Any Young Engineers Out There?

Greetings,

I am a young engineer (23 years young) with 8 months
experience w/ Bliss and Nyitray, Inc. Miami. Been on
this listserver for quite some time (right from grad
school days at Virginia Tech) and people here have
been quite helpful and forthright.

Kudos to all you wise people here for helping young
engineers/ wannabe engineers like us.

~Anantha

--- Jeremy White <jwhite(--nospam--at)holbertapple.com> wrote:

> It seems the majority of the active members on this
> list have been engineers
> for quite a while.  So I was wondering if there
> where any young engineers on
> this list server?  (I guess young at heart counts
> too :-))
>

> Jeremy White
>
> (a young engineer)

  ANANTHA NARAYAN, E.I.