Re: Any Young Engineers Out There?

Jeremy,

What do you use as your definition of "young engineers" or having not been
an engineer "...for quite a while"?  And at what point to do you
"declare" someone an engineer...once they graduate with an
undergrad engineering degree, once they get their license (i.e. PE,
SE, or PEng, etc), or something else.  Knowing that information might help
others (and myself) answer.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI