Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ANSYS Q[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Struct EngAssoc" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ANSYS Q
- From: "ASC" <ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 20:22:29 +1100
HOW CAN WE GET ANSYS GROUND ACCELERATION AND HOW CAN WE PLOT
STRESS ENVELOPE IN ANSYS FROM THE TIME-HISTORY RESULTS OF TRANSIENT
IF YOU KNOW, WOULD YOU PLEASE WRITE THE MACRO FILE
Ground acceleration: This is the input for seismic analysis, not the output.
Stress result plotting: Look up the variable name in the element description.
Go to POST and request this variable to be plotted.
- Prev by Subject: Another ACAD question--> placing points
- Next by Subject: Any Opinions? - Eng-Tips Forum
- Previous by thread: Re: A new way to connect structural to concrete.
- Next by thread: Circular Base Plates