Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Any Young Engineers Out There?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Any Young Engineers Out There?
- From: "Brian S Bossley" <BSBossley(--nospam--at)venturaengineering.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 07:11:28 -0500
I’m a young engineer with little more than 5 years under my belt. I’ve always thought that most of the people on the list have been in the business for a while, but it could be that some of the younger members don’t feel that they can contribute or have fellow engineers in their office that can help them on most of the questions that they have. Our office is pretty small, so a lot of times I end up asking questions on here when the older, wiser guys here can’t give me an answer that satisfies me. Sometimes I don’t get the answer, but most of the time I get exactly what I’m looking for.
- Brian Bossley
From: Jeremy White
It seems the majority of the active members on this list have been engineers for quite a while. So I was wondering if there where any young engineers on this list server? (I guess young at heart counts too J)
(a young engineer)
- Prev by Subject: Re: Any Young Engineers Out There?
- Next by Subject: RE: Any Young Engineers Out There?
- Previous by thread: Re: Any Young Engineers Out There?
- Next by thread: RE: Any Young Engineers Out There?