RE: Any Young Engineers Out There?

Now, if we are talking that being taught LRFD in school is to be used as
being a "young engineer", then that includes me.  I took my first steel
class in the Fall of 1990.  And we were exclusively taught LRFD (1st
edition LRFD - "Blue Book" with 1986 spec).  I like others then learned
ASD on the job cause that was what every one else was using, including my
boss.  And had to buy my green ASD book at "regular" rather "student"
prices cause I bought it about 1 week into my first job.

So, if that is the definition of "young engineer" then I am there!

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI