Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
(no subject)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: (no subject)
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:03:34 EST
A curious question about concrete during the first days after it is placed.
I have watched a bridge being built over a train crossing. With a train passing by at least 12 times a day, how does the vibration affect the curing of the concrete ? Do you varying the mix in some way to accommodate this ?
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: "The Heart of Texas..." was RE: "The Eyes Of Texas..."
- Next by Subject: 1/2 inch gap under bottom chord
- Previous by thread: RE: Any Young Engineers Out There? - new AISC seminar on the spec/manual
- Next by thread: RE: SPAM-SPAM-SPAM