From: Mlcse(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Mlcse(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 2:11 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Any Young Engineers Out There?

Bill,

I think it took about 30 years to change from working stress in concrete to strength design, so it will take just as long for LRFD in steel.. LRFD has been around for about 15 years or so in the design community, so probably another 15 years or so and everyone will be using just LRFD.

Mike Cochran S.E. SECB