From: Melnick, Scott [mailto:melnick(--nospam--at)aisc.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 4:28 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Any Young Engineers Out There? - new AISC seminar on the
spec/manual

And, of course, the easiest way to get a handle on the new Spec/Manual
is through one of the AISC seminars (which is also the least expensive
way to buy one of the new manuals). The first seminar will be given at
NASCC: The Steel Conference in San Antonio on February 11, but then the
seminar will visit many of the major cities in the U.S.

For more information on the conference, visit www.aisc.org/nascc or for
more information on the seminars, visit www.aisc.org/seminars.

Scott Melnick
AISC