From: Michelle Motchos [mailto:mmotchos(--nospam--at)sw-sc.com]
Sent: Tue 1/24/2006 5:10 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Any Young Engineers Out There? - new AISC seminar on the spec/manual

At $175 a pop for members- I think I'll wait for the second printing to
get some of the bugs worked out!  Any ideas what will be coming in the
(just as pricey) Seismic design manual listed in the AISC bookstore?

Michelle Motchos, PE
Stevens & Wilkinson of SC
PO Drawer 7. Columbia SC 29202-0007
www.sc-sc.com