Re: Any Young Engineers Out There?

Bill,

Did you also download the "Basic Design Values" cards (in PDF form)?
They are a potentially useful "tool" to help tide you over until you get
the full manual with all its enclosed "fluff".  <grin>  Charlie has
mentioned them at least once or twice.  While I have not looked too
closely at them, they certainly appear that they could help some.

FWIW, I never really used the design aids in the manuals all that much
(obviously use the section properties tables extensively) as I tend to be
a pure "do it by hand" type.  But that is my "flaw" not your problem!
<grin>

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI