From: Suresh Acharya [mailto:SAcharya(--nospam--at)ci.alameda.ca.us]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 3:13 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: ASD vs LRFD - was: Any Young Engineers Out There?

Schools despise ASD as much as our boses hate LRFD.
I do not know any US school which still teaches ASD.

Suresh Acharya, S.E.
Go Wolf Pack!

>>> BSBossley(--nospam--at)venturaengineering.com 1/24/2006 10:52 AM >>>
I did.  It's not that I don't like the 13th edition, because I do.
It's
more that I know that my boss won't want me using it until we
absolutely
HAVE to.  Same reason I rarely use LRFD.