RE: Any Young Engineers Out There? - new AISC seminar on the spec/manual

From: Scott Maxwell [mailto:smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu]

I will "dicker" a little with you.  Other major material standards (ACI
318, NDS, ASCE 7, and the MSJC) are rougly half the price of the ACI
manual.  Member prices for ASCE 7-05 is $93.75; for ACI 318-05 is $95;
for
the 2005 MSJC (masonry code) is $71.25; and 2005 NDS is $25.  That
compares with $175 member price for the 13th edition manual.