Re: Any Young Engineers Out There?

And I sure that some "joe-smoe" homeowner is rubbed raw by that fact that
he had to shell out hundreds if not thousands of dollars to you just to
have his/her house built.  And it is "required" by law.  Not to mention
the fact that some moron builder likely was telling the home owner that
engineering fees are just a "tax" on their home and you are really needed
to do the engineering and that what he/she wanted to do was just fine
cause he/she has been "building them that way for years".

Just cause you don't like the cost of something doesn't mean that it is
not an appropriate, warranted cost.

Personally, I get rubbed raw by the fact that 1) I cannot get health
insurance coverage on my own that includes prescription drug coverage
without paying more than my mortage, which then means that 2) I have to
pay for my prescriptions myself (which ain't anywhere close to cheap for
what I have to take).  And I further get "rubbed" raw by the fact that I
have to pay a lot more than someone from say Canada, yet last time I
checked the meds I take don't magically change chemical composition when
they cross the boarder (i.e. become made out of more expensive material).
But, it is what it is...   :-)

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI