RE: Any Young Engineers Out There? - new AISC seminar on the spec/manual

I got my PCI handbook for free.  Of course, I had to teach a course on
prestressed concrete to get that little perk.  ;-)

Or you could take a prestressed concrete course (again if you have already
taken one) to get one free...assuming your instructor is smart enough to
contact PCI and get them for his/her students.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI