RE: Beam design

Bill,

You can always buy the ACI 318/PCA Notes set for about the same price as
the AISC manual if you want that "warm fuzzy" of having a design
aid/example package with your concrete code! ;-)  Of course, they won't be
bound together...but I could maybe call my buddy at ACI and have them
duct-tape bind them together if you ordered them and then they would be
bound together!  <grin>  Just let me know if you want that.  Heck, I could
also ship you a nice roll of duct tape and you could bind them together
yourself!  ;-)

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI