re: Railings on Park Bridges - What Code Applies?

Back when the UBC was in place, I read a reply from the Whittier Office that for bridges the UBC does NOT apply, even in places were the UBC was enforced.

Not that you couldn't use something from it, just the UBC was not designed to cover bridges.

Curt Fortenberry, PE