From: bcainse(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:bcainse(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 2:38 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Slide Rules

Mine is a K&E Log Log Duplex Decitrig. I've actually used it a couple of times in the last 10 years when the calculator ran out of batteries late at night. It's funny but you don't forget how to use one.

But, I'm afraid you will have to check the antique sites where they seem to be going for $100+.

Bill Cain, S.E.
Berkeley CA