Re: We're Not Getting Older, We're Getting DUMBER

Chris,
I recently quoted a transmission tower that failed when
designed by ASD where they say it probably would not
have failed if designed by LFRD.  My source (they) was
Mike Gilmor at the Canadian Institute of Steel
Construction-phone 416-491-4552.
Gary

Could someone please tell me what's the