Re: We're Not Getting Older, We're Getting DUMBER

Despite my earlier e-mail, I remain unconvinced that LSD
is better than ASD.  I think that if the professors and
others had put the effort into ASD that they invested in
LSD, it would have been just as effective. I also do
cranes and runways, etc and I much prefer ASD.  The
problem up here is that the people on the code
committees have bought the party line and made LSD
mandatory.
Gary