Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Ventilation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Ventilation
- From: "S. Gordin" <mailbox(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:07:57 -0800
This was the reason for my post...
But then, I've seen fungi of party balloon size growing on the framing in a similar crawlspace in the presumably dry Southern California. And talking about dairy, I was able to cut through the bottom 5 inches of the 2x10 joists in that crawlspace as through butter. The framing became literally annihilated in less than 4 years after construction.
AFAIK, the architect/engineer had a real problem.
Steve Gordin SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Ventilation
- Next by Subject: Re: Ventilation
- Previous by thread: Re: Ventilation
- Next by thread: Re: Ventilation