Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Building Code for LA Area[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Building Code for LA Area
- From: "Brian S Bossley" <BSBossley(--nospam--at)venturaengineering.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:10:54 -0500
Does anyone know what code is currently used in around the LA area now? It used to be the 2001 CBC, which is based on 1997 UBC. Is that still the case or have they switched to a IBC or NFPA? I would call the Building Department, but they’re closed on Fridays. I’m designing a little equipment platform in Vernon, CA and I want to be sure that I’m still using the right code for seismic.
Brian S Bossley, PE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Builders' Own Houses - WasTruss gap over the wall [truss skroo-ups]
- Next by Subject: Re: Building Code for LA Area
- Previous by thread: RE: Low LOP Progressive Collapse Horizontal Ties
- Next by thread: Re: Building Code for LA Area