Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Building Code for LA Area[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Building Code for LA Area
- From: "Brian S Bossley" <BSBossley(--nospam--at)venturaengineering.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:45:12 -0500
Exactly what I needed
From: Paul Feather
Technically it is the 2001 CBC.
Most of it is straight forward, but make sure any type of anchor system you use is LA City approved with an LA City Research Report. ICC approval isn't enough.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Building Code for LA Area
- Next by Subject: Re: Building Code for LA Area
- Previous by thread: Re: Building Code for LA Area
- Next by thread: How to medel temperature effect in RCC building using STAAD?