Re: How to medel temperature effect in RCC building using STAAD?

I'll do as you suggested.
Thanks and regards
Ashraf

On 28/01/06, Structural Engineer <estructural.engineer(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Ashraf,

Kindly go to the website of RESEARCH ENGINEERS.  There is a forum
there where you can post this question which is purely a software
related issue.

Regards.

On 1/27/06, Ashraf Manjappara <ashraf.manjappara(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I have to include temperature effect in a RCC building for +/- 20 degrees
> temperature change. I am using member elements in STAAD for modeling the
> building . Is it correct to apply temperature effect for axial elongation
> alone?.
> Thanks in advance
> regards
> Ashraf
>
> --
> S.M.Ashraf
> Structural Engineer
> Al Habshi Consultants Office
> P.O.Box 27154
> Safat 13132, Kuwait
> Tel. 965-2430103

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org . Remember, any email you
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org