From: Harold Sprague [mailto:spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 12:18 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Concrete cover

Walter,
Yes, as long as there is enough room for the plastic concrete to encase
the rebar.  That would be the dimension required between the form and
rebar predicated on the aggregate size and space provided.

This is common for composite concrete like Filigree and other similar
systems.

Regards,
Harold Sprague