From: Michael Zhang
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 8:55 AM
Subject: To Structural Engineers in Canada

Hi,

I am thinking to buy one text book " Design of Concrete Structure" according
to CAN/CSA-A23.3 as reference book, would you please recommend one?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Michael Zhang

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special
stationery, fonts and colors.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en- ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
first two months FREE*.

*   Read list FAQ at:
http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*
*   Questions to
seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
*   site at:
http://www.seaint.org