Heaven and Hell

To conceive of the bliss that is heaven, consider it to be a place where:

o The cooks are French

o The engineers are German

o The policemen are English

Hell, on the other hand, may accurately be depicted as a place where:

o The cooks are English

o The engineers are French

o The policemen are German

(N.B. All the above are white Europeans, of course, so there is no question of insult).

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Senior Associate
mailto:bpolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com

WJE
Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
Engineers I Architects I  Material Scientists
10235 West Little York, Suite 245
Houston, Texas 77040
P: 832-467-2177    F: 832-467-2178
http://www.wje.com

*********CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*********
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any printing, saving, reviewing, disseminating, or copying of this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system.