Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Heaven and Hell[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Heaven and Hell
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:15:26 -0600
To conceive of the bliss that is heaven, consider it to be a place where:
o The cooks are French
o The engineers are German
o The policemen are English
Hell, on the other hand, may accurately be depicted as a place where:
o The cooks are English
o The engineers are French
o The policemen are German
(N.B. All the above are white Europeans, of course, so there is no question of insult).
Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
- Prev by Subject: H H Robertson type roof decking
- Next by Subject: Re: Heaven and Hell
- Previous by thread: Bar Joist and unstiffened angle seats
- Next by thread: Re: Heaven and Hell