Re: We're Not Getting Older, We're Getting DUMBER [WAS: Any Young Engineers Out There?]

In a message dated 1/30/06 12:27:06 PM, BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com writes:
Steel designers have been happily using the 1989 ASD-based MSC for more than fifteen years now, and buildings don’t appear to be falling down of themselves due to inadequate design.

Bill, you're showing that you're not in Loma Prieta (earthquake) country.
Ralph