Re: To Structural Engineers in Canada

Michael,
I found the CAC Design Handbook to be too formulaic, if
that is the right adjective, but for your information
it contains the code and worked examples.  I like
Reinforced Concrete Design by Pillai and Kirk as it
gives more background theory and explanations along
with worked examples.  The book by MacGregor is new
to me.
Gary