RE: Heaven and Hell

FWIW, I would reverse the "Lovers are French, Cooks are Italian". Not that either are "bad" at those tasks. But they certainly appear to be BETTER at the others (e.g. Casanova).

________________________________

From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Mon 1/30/2006 9:13 PM
To: chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com; seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Heaven and Hell

YES, that's the one!
Thanks,
Ralph

In a message dated 1/30/06 6:59:20 PM, chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com writes:

	On Jan 30, 2006, at 4:31 PM, Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

	>  Actually I though it was a bit longer, including a few other
	> categories of cultural strengths and weaknesses, but I may be wrong.
	I have a T-shirt which says, 'Heaven is where the police are British,
	the mechanics are German, the cooks are Italian, the lovers are French
	and it's all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are
	German, the mechanics are French, the cooks are British, the lovers are
	Swiss and it's organized by Italians.'

	1864)
	http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw/