OT: Infant Education

Dear SEAINT:

The following is a great source for infant learning:  www.gentlerevolution.com

For any of you with little ones, beginning at newborn is the best age for teaching children reading, even math.  The math part is really exciting.  This is how it works, a child, instead of learning 1, 2, 3 ...  as numerals, learns o, oo , ooo  ... as actual quantities.  actually then a child would be able to identify 40, shown a picture with 40 objects, whereas we have to count each one up to forty.  If they are scattered objects, we really are screwed.  A child will see it immediately.  The earlier the better.

Thought I would share.  I am enjoying my time with my 3 months old son.

Good Day.
Happy New Year,
Refugio