Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Perforated Shear Wall Opening Design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Perforated Shear Wall Opening Design
- From: "Rich Lewis" <seaint03(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:46:17 -0600
IBC 2305.3.7.1 states “Where shear walls with openings are designed for force transfer around the openings, the limitations of . . . “
I have not been able to find a source on designing the openings for force transfer. I’ve looked on APA web site, NDS publications and my Breyer’s text to no avail. Can anyone give some references or interpret what detailing is needed for “designing for force transfer around openings”?
- Prev by Subject: Perforated shear wall opening
- Next by Subject: RE: Perforated Shear Wall Opening Design
- Previous by thread: RE: Infant Education
- Next by thread: RE: Perforated Shear Wall Opening Design