Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Bentley Acquires RAM[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Bentley Acquires RAM
- From: "Joyce Fuss" <Joyce.Fuss(--nospam--at)lbdg.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 08:54:01 -0800
Based on a presentation we had from them in December, BentleySTAAD will focus on general 3D analysis (such as for bridges, towers, etc) and BentleyRAM will be more specific to buildings. There is supposed to be a major upgrade to BentleyStructural (BIM/CAD software) and STAAD coming out sometime in the midyear that will make the round-tripping between CAD and analysis much better. We had a hard time of it a couple of years ago.
Joyce Fuss | SE | SECB
| ASCE | Senior Engineer
From: Stuart, Matthew [mailto:mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 8:34 AM
Subject: Bentley Acquires RAM
I just read an article that indicated that Bentley (who apparently just acquired REI – STAAD last month) also acquired RAM and that they have specific product plans for both STAAD and RAM.
Does anyone know what these plans might be?
- Prev by Subject: Bentley Acquires RAM
- Next by Subject: RE: Bentley Acquires RAM
- Previous by thread: Bentley Acquires RAM
- Next by thread: RE: Bentley Acquires RAM