Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Bentley, AutoDesk, or Both[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Bentley, AutoDesk, or Both
- From: "Jeremy White" <jwhite(--nospam--at)holbertapple.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 12:01:02 -0500
Does anyone have a preference for Bentley over AutoDesk or visa versa? I’ve only ever known one or two engineers that said they used Microstation in their design office. Most use AutoCAD. Some companies, so I’ve heard, try using both, but it’s a nightmare. I found some info on Bentley that gave me the impression that they are a great company and growing. I believe that RAM will soon be coming out with a new version of their Structural System software that will be compatible with AutoDesk Revit Structural. I guess they will soon be compatible with Bentley’s BIM software.
- Prev by Subject: Bentley Acquires RAM
- Next by Subject: RE: Bentley, AutoDesk, or Both
- Previous by thread: Bentley Acquires RAM
- Next by thread: RE: Bentley, AutoDesk, or Both