RE: Bentley Acquires RAM

Does this mean the beginning of the death of AutoCad as the geometry engine platform for analysis software.

Do many people use Bentley/microstation

I think I would prefer 3d capability design software that is Autocad and Microsation independent.  The older generation of engineers find cadding and learing that software as a challenge J

Boge Boge (1980) Ltd.

Hans E. Boge, P. Eng.

268 Ellen Street

Winnipeg MB, Canada, R3A 1A7