Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
PT & underpinning[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint@Seaint. Org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: PT & underpinning
- From: "S. Gordin" <mailbox(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 09:12:57 -0800
I have to underpin an existing residential PT foundation/slab with a new 3' wide footing (L=10'). The (E) tendons are spaced about 36 inches.
I am planning to cut 12" square holes between the tendons to allow excavation, shoring, and pouring.
Can anybody share similar design experience?
Steve Gordin SE
- Prev by Subject: Propped cantilever foundations was RE: plywood diaphragm restrained fdn wall
- Next by Subject: PT Slab On Grade for Residential structures
- Previous by thread: RE: Bentley, AutoDesk, or Both
- Next by thread: Revit Structural and BIM