Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Revit Structural and BIM[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Revit Structural and BIM
- From: "Jeremy White" <jwhite(--nospam--at)holbertapple.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 13:22:19 -0500
Is anyone on this list using Revit Structural? I’ve read through a bunch of their info, went to 2 seminars, and played around with it a little. I think it’s a pretty great tool. I was wondering if anyone else had an opinion on Revit or any other B.I.M. technology. B.I.M. is a topic that I am very intrigued by which is why I venture to ask. Any other B.I.M. aficionados out there?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Return Receipts
- Next by Subject: Re: Revit Structural and BIM
- Previous by thread: PT & underpinning
- Next by thread: Re: Revit Structural and BIM