From: chuck utzman <chuckuc(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Perforated shear walls - IBC 2305.3.7.2

Buddy-
Thr Back Order Form starts with Vol. 14. How do we get Vol 15? IMHO Ed
knows more about this subject than anyone, I'd really like to see what
he had to say.
Thanks,
Chuck Utzman, P.E.

Subject: RE: Perforated Shear Wall Opening Design
From: "Ben Yousefi" <Ben.Yousefi(--nospam--at)SMGOV.NET>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

See the follwoing link. It's an excellent primer for different methodologies in dealing with this:
=20
http://www.forestprod.org/durability04robertson.pdf
=20
Ben Yousefi, SE