From: Jeremy White [mailto:jwhite(--nospam--at)holbertapple.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 11:22 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Revit Structural and BIM

Is anyone on this list using Revit Structural?  I’ve read through a bunch of their info, went to 2 seminars, and played around with it a little.  I think it’s a pretty great tool.  I was wondering if anyone else had an opinion on Revit or any other B.I.M. technology.  B.I.M. is a topic that I am very intrigued by which is why I venture to ask.  Any other B.I.M. aficionados out there?