Re: Arch. Engr. Programs but no Arch. Engineers

Jeremy, concerning your first paragraph:  I think Arch E's have an advantage over CE's as concerns buildings because we spent time on building-oriented subjects that would have been spent on surveying, road design, drainage, etc. if we were CEs.

I wouldn't touch your 2nd para. with a 10-foot pole. :)

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
BS Arch. E.
Richmond CA USA