Q: Nozzles for Concrete Tank [PAGING CHRIS WRIGHT]

Chris or Whomever:

Where can I find information about ferrous metallic nozzles that, instead of being welded to a steel tank, project through the wall of a concrete tank?

This is a little different type of service than what you’d need e.g. for wastewater treatment, because this is “hot service” (over 300 Deg. F.)

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Senior Associate
mailto:bpolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com

WJE
Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
Engineers I Architects I  Material Scientists
10235 West Little York, Suite 245
Houston, Texas 77040
P: 832-467-2177    F: 832-467-2178
http://www.wje.com

*********CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*********
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any printing, saving, reviewing, disseminating, or copying of this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system.