Re: KISS Method for Bracing Connection Design

Tommy,

You might want to check the Structural Steel Education Councils website (www.steeltips.org) where you can purchase some of their steel tips related to brace frame design (I believe they are a very reasonable cost).  You might check with AISC, they had a road show last year on Steel Concentric Braced Frames which was very good and you might be able to get notes from the seminars.

Michael Cochran S.E.  SECB