Permanent metal forms for concrete

To form the soffit of a concrete slab and ramp over a space that will become
permanently inaccessible, what is ordinarily done?  Is it generally left to
the contractor to provide appropriate forms?  This seems right, since my
Drawings are intended to show the completed structure, while forms are part
of the means of construction.

I'm thinking of metal decking.  If my Drawings should show the metal-deck
forms, who manufactures it for So. CA?  Verco does not seem to manufacture a
deck specifically for that purpose -- theirs is the only catalog that I have
in my library.

Nels Roselund, SE
njineer(--nospam--at)att.net