Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Arch. Engr. Programs but no Arch. Engineers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Arch. Engr. Programs but no Arch. Engineers
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 21:31:57 EST
The difference from school and the real world.
It depends on whose lawyers got there first.
I have had the same phone call. But the phone company made the Architectural Engineer category and I told them to sue the phone company. They were not amused but could do nothing till the next printing.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Arch. Engr. Programs but no Arch. Engineers
- Next by Subject: Architectural Engineering 2006 Conference
- Previous by thread: Re: Arch. Engr. Programs but no Arch. Engineers
- Next by thread: KISS Method for Bracing Connection Design