Baement Walls (Slot Cuts )

I have an apartment building project with an underground parking. The contractor is planning to construct the basement walls in segments of 8 ft. (slot cuts). The walls are to be constructed using ABC method, i.e., pouring the A segment first then the B segment then the C portion of the wall alternately.  I don't see any problem with this although I would have preferred a one continuous pouring.

With the slot cuts method, initally I worry about the cold joints but since the basement wall is designed in vertical strip then I figured my worry is not justifiable.  Am I missing something?

I am anxious to hear for your input.

Thanks in advance.  I will appreciate it.

ASQuilalaJr., P.E.