Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ASTM A36[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ASTM A36
- From: "Mario Velez Nauer" <mario.velez(--nospam--at)demagcranes.com.br>
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 09:44:50 -0200
Title: ASTM A36
We use in Brazil still a lot of steel plates/beams etc. made according to ASTM A36.
What is the admissive minimum Carbon content of this material ?.
We have acquired recently the new edition of this standard, could not find this information.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Mário Velez Nauer
DEMAG CRANES & COMPONENTS LTDA
ÉTelefone: 00 55 11 2145-7886
ÊTelefax: (11) 4616-1371
- Prev by Subject: RE: ASTM A 576 anchor bolts
- Next by Subject: Re: ASTM A36
- Previous by thread: Re: Permanent metal forms for concrete
- Next by thread: Re: ASTM A36