From: "Mario Velez Nauer" <mario.velez(--nospam--at)demagcranes.com.br>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: ASTM A36
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 09:44:50 -0200

Dear Sirs

We use in Brazil still a lot of steel plates/beams etc. made according to ASTM A36.

What is the admissive minimum Carbon content of this material ?.

We have acquired recently the new edition of this standard, could not find this information.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards

Mário Velez Nauer
DEMAG CRANES & COMPONENTS LTDA
*Telefone: 00 55 11  2145-7886
*Telefax: (11)   4616-1371
Cotia-SP-Brasil
*e-mail: mario.velez(--nospam--at)demagcranes.com.br
*site: www.demagcranes.com.br